  From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 12:32 PM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: Re: I think I'm in trouble

  Yeah, yeah. Honestly, my practical side has been kicking in lately too. I
  keep thinking I should buy a Protege5 or a Golf or something like that
  instead of an Audi A4. We're getting rid of the old Legacy wagon soon and
  don't want another wagon, but it was nice for hauling stuff around.

  Of course, there are always the other suckers out there who buy minivans
  that I can borrow. (*cough* Deanna *cough*)  :-)

  -Kevin