Carraba's is da bomb.  We just had one pop out of nowhere this summer.  I guess Pensacola is finally getting big enough to pull a few new chains in.

It was the first time I had ever heard of the chain.  How long have they been around?

Matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 2:45 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: I think I'm in trouble

OK everyone, I have a lot of answers straight from the source...

1)  She's upset because I made a major purchase without consulting her.
  To my credit, I have been telling her that I wanted something new, but
I didn't find anything until I saw this Mustang.

2) She would not have been mad if I had bought something sensible, just
a bit annoyed that I had not included her.  This is not because she
wants to dicate things to me, it's because if I had been thinking about
what is good for us rather than me.

3) I was wrong, I will admit it.

4) She told me that if I wanted the car, I could keep it if it was what
I wanted, and she meant it.

5) We tried to return the vehicle.  There is no 72 hours right of
rescission on automobiles.

5) We were going to trade it for something else (the dealer gave us
this choice) but there was nothing else in my price range that I liked.

6) We've decided to keep it and sell it outright.  I feel that I can
get at least what I put into the vehicle since it's below blue book.

7) I'm taking her out tonight to Carraba's for some delicious mussels.

8) She's a wonderful, understanding person.  She was just extremely
upset that I did this without her input.

9) I actually think she likes the car, now that she's seen it, and she
will like it more after I take her out in it tonight.

10)  Thank for your input.

11)  This car is WAY faster than Tim's.

- Matt Small

<image.tiff>