I read the same in the Post this morning. I remember that there is a
psychiatric condition where the person fakes pregnancy. From the sounds of
it, the woman is most likely insane, however legally insane is another
question. I just hope that she's able to get treatment while she spends
probably the rest of her life in jail.

larry