Try www.lightbulbs.com ... which actually does exist. :)

I had to get rid of my Chevy G20 just a couple months ago... though
mine was converted by ... I think the name of the after-market company
was Gladiator... or maybe that was just their name for the model.

Picked up a nice Integra for $4k... Unfortunately the door latch is
busted on the drivers side shortly after getting it, so now my door
rattles... <sigh>... I swear mechanical objects exist for the purpose
of breaking the minute I touch them.