Whooaaa....

this may change with the next generation of consoles, but I am
constantly reminded how much better games look on the PC!

I saw Max Payne 2 in the store for the Xbox, and checked the
screenshots. I decided to get it for the PC and I fired it up about two
hours ago.

Man....I am blown away by how sharp the textures are, the richness of
the colors and the sense of fine control I get with the keyboard and
mouse combo!
I found myself reaching for my Wingman game controller at one point,
then had to stop myself lol! Sacrilege eh??

After playing Deus Ex on the Xbox, and True Crime...and SWAT Urban
Justice I got a little used to the imprecise 'Auto Aim' of the consoles.

Anyone else tried out Max Payne 2?

-Gel

---