From: Erika L Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 4:16 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: SPAM Fight

Um. Us having kids or not having kids makes no difference here. And I
take slight offense at that.

Money is an onject to us too. I never said it wasn't.
But to some other people it's not. So I put the reference, hoping it
would be of some help to you.

I also do not know the background on this project of yours, IMail is not
inexpensive. This could have been a business project. Maybe you had a
budget for buying some SPAM software.
How am I supposed to know?
I am only trying to offer solutions. :P
Having kids has nothing to do with it and I politely ask that you leave
them out of it.

Cheers,
Erika