Painting #3: I call it "warrior", the lousy(no translation is good enough) translation I can offer for the first five Chinese characters on the top left side of the painting would be something like "Longing for battle with excitement and sadness.  Probably it could be understood as something like the horse misses action (excitement), sadly because battle and destruction are twins (my interpretation).  With regard to the last four Chinese characters, I would do transliteration for I'm not that certain that I understand the artist's intention, "Understanding firm/high, heads up towards the 'heaven'", I would add, according to the classical Chinese culture, "towards the 'heaven'" normally embodies a grave question.