Dear Friends,

I have a CF application that was originally written for use with MS Access.
Everytime I run a query, it throws an error "Cannot insert the value NULL".
The errors are occurring because the variables are written in Access boolean
values when it requires SQL statements. Does anyone know the correct
coversions for the application code at the end of the page?

Thanks
Steve Kahn

Correct SQL Example:
<!--- Default the AllDay variable to false if it is not clicked --->
<cfif NOT parameterExists(uploadDoc)>
<cfset uploadDoc = 0>
<cfelse>
<cfset uploadDoc = -1>
</cfif>

Correct Access Example:
<!--- Default the AllDay variable to false if it is not clicked --->
<cfif NOT parameterExists(uploadDoc)>
<cfset uploadDoc = False>
<cfelse>
<cfset uploadDoc = attributes.uploadDoc>
</cfif>