I hear good things about BD, I belong to the BD mailing list and it's got about the same kinds of questions as any CF list

You could always just write the site in .NET for free and have learned something along the way.  It's not terribly difficult to do.

- Matt Small

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan Phillips
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:04 AM
  Subject: Blue Dragon Questions...again

  Just a quick Q on this becuase I know it's been discussed but it's
  friday and I'm too lazy to search the archives.

  I have a XP Pro box on my home LAN that I'm using as a web server. I'm
  hosting just a small picture site for my family. I've written the site
  in CF but obviously, I don't want to pay 2k for a lisence for a site
  that only gets about 10 hits a month. I thought about using Blue Dragon
  but wondered if anyone here has anything good or bad to say about it.