Is she even registered to vote?

I seem to remember some consternation a few years back that she was
promoting Rock-the-Vote but had not voted nor even registered to do so
at the time.

> the primary season
Primary season?
What's the bag limit on candidates?
Are the limits based on office sought? (Unlimited/season Mayoral level,
2-3 Gubernatorial/State office, tag/special permit required for National
office)
How would one mount the trophy?

!_!

will