Hell, I want to sue Charter too, I'm not sure for what yet but I already
threw out the "I'm a lazy bastard so give me money" plan.

-Kevin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howie Hamlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 1:12 PM
Subject: Litigious States of America

>       TV addict seeks to sue
>       January 9, 2004
>
>       A Wisconsin man is threatening to sue his cable television company
for conspiring to turn his entire family into couch potatoes, local
newspapers reported yesterday.

>       In a complaint filed with local police, Timothy Dumouchel said the
Charter Communications cable firm was responsible for his own TV addiction,
his wife's 23kg weight gain and his children being "lazy channel surfers".

>       "I believe that the reason I smoke and drink every day and my wife
is overweight is because we watched TV every day for the last four years,"
Dumouchel said in his written complaint.

>       He said he would be willing to forgo his small claims suit in
exchange for $5 000, or three computers, or even a lifetime supply of free
internet service from Charter. - Sapa-AFP