From: brobborb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 11:34 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: UPDATE: Wtf?!!!

hey guys, I was able to restore the cfm files from the hard drive that
was reformatted.  Iused this program called restore2000.  WHO KNEW?!!
It's just a demo version and only restores anything 65KB and below :-D.
Thank goodness this was possible!

Unfortunately, i don't know how to find the database file.  How does
MSSQL 7 store the database?  I never created a backup.  Is there a file
somewhere that contains the Db schema? If so whats it named as?  Thanks

  _____