-----Original Message-----
From: Heald, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I did sites for local charities and
community groups just to get a good foundation going for my resume, and
keep up with trends and technologies.  That might be a good outlet for
your
creative needs, and it keeps your resume current for when the next good
dev
job opens up.

Aside form that?  Move or start looking in a new direction.  Is there
any
segment of IT that is growing where you live?  Security, networking,
anything?

What's your personal site look like?  I can't talk too much smack there,
as
I have let my personal sites fall by the wayside lately, but they still
show
some of what I can do.

What about volunteer work within our industry?   Maybe design some of
the
freeware/open source stuff we have been talking about here lately?  I
would
be happy to give you a hosting account if it were going to something
like
that.