From: Heald, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 1:30 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: This is what ediets is all about - NEW SITE

An error has occurred that prevents us from completing your request.
We have logged the following information that will help us identify and
correct the problem:

* Error occurred at 01/14/04 13:30:31

* Your IP address is 169.253.4.21

* Your browser is Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

* You were trying to process
d:\wserver\ediets\community\supportGroups\OpenThread.cfm?forum=1