Erika:

In answering a post inquiring what 'Beyond Words' is, a poster replied, "He
posted a link to..." (i'm paraphrasing...but referred to Don as 'He').

FWIW, Don...I'm fairly certain that I can assure you the person who referred
to you as such meant absolutely no offense by it.  Now, if he (the person in
question) referred to you as "She", that might be different (probably
unintentional, but different)

:D

charlie