I saw it in Nov. in San Antonio.
Also saw 2 other excellent films there -
"Alamo: The Price of Freedom" (which we've discussed on the list before) and
"Lewis & Clark".

We have an IMAX at Sony Metreon in San Francisco, and 2 others out in the 'burbs, each of the three is about 25 miles from me.

My faves are still "To Fly!" and "The Dream Is Alive".
I have all the Smithsonian/NASM IMAX films on LD and/or DVD now.
My 60" doesn't compare to the IMAX screen, but it's still nice,
esp. with the THX surround sound :-)

BTW, the talk about "global warming on a cold day" is almost as asinine as slamming a stock price because of one quarter's financial results missing analysts; expectations. That has become the tail which wags the dog - companies strive to make the quarterly numbers, regardless of what's good for the long-term prospects of the company. <sigh>

-Ben