Hahha, yes I've heard that but it was super man that spied her in a window.

Made me think of a similar one that I enjoy:

Two men sit drinking in the bar at the top of the Empire State Building. One turns to the other and says, "You know, last week I discovered that if you jump from the top of this building, by the time you fall to the 10th floor, the winds around the building are so intense that they carry you around the building and back into the window."

The bartender overhears this, and just shakes his head in disapproval while wiping down the bar.

The 2nd Man says, "What?  Are you nuts?  There is no way that could happen!"

The 1st Man says,"No, it's true, let me prove it to you."  He gets up from the bar, jumps over the balcony, and careens to the street below.  When he passes the 10th floor,the high wind whips him around the building and back into the 10th floor window, where he takes the elevator back up to the bar.

The 2nd Man tells him,"You know, I saw that with my own eyes, but that must have been a one-time fluke."

The 1st Man says,"No, it isn't.  I'll prove it again!"  And again he jumps and hurtles toward the street where the 10th floor wind gently carries him around the building and into the window.  Once upstairs he urges his fellow drinker to try it.

The 2nd Man says,"Well, what the heck, it works, I'll try it."  He jumps over the balcony, plunges downward, and passes the 11th.......10th.......9th......and hits the sidewalk with a 'splat'.

Back upstairs, the Bartender turns to the other drinker and says, "You know, Superman, you're a real jerk when you're drunk!"

Cheers,

Matthew