From: Simon Horwith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 12:49 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Atkins

I don't recommend 10.5 grams a day unless you are seriously trying to
bulk-p... and, of course, you don't have or mind any of the side effects
that can come with higher dosages.

~Simon

Simon Horwith
CTO, Etrilogy Ltd.
Member of Team Macromedia
Macromedia Certified Instructor
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
Certified Flash MX Developer
CFDJList - List Administrator
http://www.how2cf.com/