From: Simon Horwith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 12:24 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Low Down Dirty Rat

ooh! ooh!  I'm gonna tell your boss you said that!  Anyone know who owns
Aesir Network Technologies?

=)

~Simon

Simon Horwith
CTO, Etrilogy Ltd.
Member of Team Macromedia
Macromedia Certified Instructor
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
Certified Flash MX Developer
CFDJList - List Administrator
http://www.how2cf.com/