We just went through kind of the same thing.

Partners and I formed a new company called "Black Cricket Technology". We do
Web Hosting and Development and have a Document Library. A company called
"Cricket Technologies" filled suit against us. They also do web hosting and
Document Management.  We would have fought it but we are fairly new and had
not really made a good brand out of it yet. And to top it off Cricket
Technologies is geared toward Law firms and ran by attorneys. There Document
Management is far superior to ours but then again my document library is not
intended for such large scale.

Http://www.blackcricket.com <http://www.blackcricket.com/>

http://www.cricket.com <http://www.cricket.com/>

If you go to Google and type in Document Management. Neither company is
returned in the results.

If you type in Cricket Document Management then both of us are in the first
page.

My question is what would you search for if you needed Document Management?

Rick