I wait until the person in the cube next to me is at lunch and switch with
them.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 1:13 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: How do you clean the little mouse 'feet'?

Okies,

you know under every mouse there are the little slidy pads? Either a
white strip or small ovals placed at the corners? I would call it teflon
but it probably isn't. They allow the mouse to slip easily across the
table surface. Whether optical or rolling ball.

When these get dirty, as they do in time, how do you clean them? I think
rubbing alcohol ruins them somehow...so I'm wondering what else people
use?

-Gel

---