ditto...crush the list spammer like a bug...

-----Original Message-----
From: Erika L Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 4:12 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: CFMX on eBay -- NIB!

I'm all for free enterprise and capitalism and getting the word out
there ...

But what's with the ads. You don't contribute to this list and now your
second post is just an advertisement.

Mikey D? You wanna do some butt kicking or what?

It's one thing to need some money and sell things, but if we all sit
back and allow you to do it, pretty soon we'll have Common Spot in here
taking up all of Mikey D's bandwidth! :P

(his email information left in on purpose for the SPAM monsters.)

Cheers,
Erika