Posting about sex, hot chicks, explosive bowel movements, custom tags, sim
organs, whatever is all good here. Mixing them together is what got my
attention in that way. If they were separate posts, then I would not have
bat an eye. People expect strange topics here, just not intermixed with what
looked like a tech question.
But I may have over reacted a bit with that Ben B threat. I'm sorry. I'll
threaten polka music next time. :)

> Of course, I wrote this without reading mikes message fully.....my
apologies
> mike

UPS