SOCIAL SECURITY

The way it really happened. Since many of us have paid into FICA for
years and are now receiving a Social Security check every month -- and
then finding that we are getting taxed on 85% of the money we paid to
the federal government to "put away,"you may be interested in the
following:

Q: Which party took Social Security from an independent
fund and put it the general fund so that Congress could spend it?