From: William H Bowen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 5:16 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Honest....I was young and needed the money

one of the funniest parodies of Silence of the Lambs I've ever seen was
on The Family Guy.

There's a little kid stuck down a well and while the adults were all
trying to figure out how to resuce her, baby Stewie peers over the side
of the well and says, "It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the
hose." In that creepy Rex Harrison voice of his.

Oh the laughter that day...brings a tear to my eye...

will :-)