Jerry said:

> I tried.

> I seem to remember a crying 8 year old girl and a koala with a handful of
> pretty brown hair.

> They told the rest of us in line they were closing for the rest of the day.

> I loved the ferry ride over, and I loved the Tasmanian devil.

> The zoo was a very good day.

> Jerry Johnson

We really liked the zoo also, but they had a major part of the grounds torn up and fenced off, as heavy equipment was beginning a major renovation and improvement project. When completed, it should be really lovely. Also, even though we rode the gondola up and walked down, it was very tiring and painful for me. Really enjoyed the outdoor bird show (took digivideo).

At the zoo was one of the few anti-American experiences we had -
I was standing near a railing, composing a picture, and a woman walked in FRONT of me, between me and the railing. I said "Excuse me!!" and she said something out loud like "Americans think they own the world, they should just stay home." I was too surprised to retort that had I known she was going to be there, I would have.

-Ben

-Ben

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/30/04 03:11PM >>>
Kewl.

We went to the aquarium and Taronga Zoo on different days, so I sorted them by
the datestamp on the JPG file :-)

At the zoo, did you do the "get your picture taken next to a Koala" bit? That
was fun (they use your camera, or you can take it of your companion yourself).