I've got some questions about the list archives that I need answered by people who use it (and those who are good at UI). As things stand now, I've got some CSS buttons on the 'list name bar' to switch from latest threads to latest messages, to allow posting, RSS feed, etc. I want to add in an option to sort the messages in a thread but there's really no room. I was thinking of doing one of the following:
1. put in a DHTML/CSS dropdown on the bar with the sort items
2. Make a second line under the list name with all the options
3. place it across from the 'post new message to thread'
4. something else that someone'll suggest

Any suggestions, feedback, whatever will be appreciated. I've got all the code, I just need it to look good and useful for people in the interface.

Thanks