You nailed it on the head.  They played just like a real football game.
They work bras and panties, but they weren't the kind you'd see at a
Victoria's Secret store.  They wore helmets with full face shields and large
shoulder pad setups.  Like it said before, it was just odd.

--
marlon

"And Bobby you are right, I am being selfish, but the last time I checked,
we don't have a whole lot of songs that feature the cowbell!"