But if it is mainly cultural, then men would not be excited by having their nipples fondled, since it is ok in many situations for men to go bare-chested...and I agree, some men at least do like it.

(?)

In females, nipple stimulations causes uterine contractions, maybe there is some similar mechanism in men.

Dana