I watched an episode of Rich Girls. Couldn't stand it.

Its sad to see people so disconnected from the world around them. They
think people that live in the mid west wear cargo pants because we need
to carry a lot of things.

:-|

Huh???? Because we work in the field all day? Its one thing to be young
and naive but come on. I can only hope they grow up, get a clue, watch
the show again and realize how stupid they sound.

I can't watch the Jessica Simpson because she reminds me of a girl I
know. Very irritating.

I loved the Joe Schmo series. That show cracked me up.

Phillip B.