Well, the home business is kicking off pretty well (yay) and now I need to
figure out the fun things like insurance, bank accounts, etc.  I've talked
with the local Chamber and if I join them I can get family health coverage
for a little over $1600 per quarter.  I've also looked at a couple of
national organizations.

My question is for those who handle their own insurance, who do you go
through?

Thanks!
Hatton

---