I got beat up a lot on the bus and in school. I had knives drawn on me on
several occasions. It's one of the reasons I am now proficient (though out
of practice) in five different martial arts and am competent with a well
rounded assortment of staves, swords, knives, and guns. And I lived in the
white-bread burbs of Minneapolis.

-Kevin (boot to the head) Graeme