Spamnet whent subscription only recently.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Matthew Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 06 February 2004 15:30
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: Spamnet

  Does any here use the Cloudmark Spamnet for Outlook Express? I'm wondering
if I'm doing something wrong in using it.

  I had Spamnet for Outlook, and it caught all kinds of spam.  I rarely had
to block more than 2 or 3 spams at a time. I quit using it because I went to
OE.  I just downloaded the Spamnet for Outlook Express, and it doens't seem
to do anything as far as blocking spam goes. I have to block 400-500 every
day, which is what I was was doing before I had this.

  Any comments are appreciated.

  - Matt Small