-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Braver

Disney World is about 30 square miles in FL with about 50,000 employees.

Has separate theme parks couple of miles apart, connected by monorail, boat,
and/or bus:
Magic Kingdon, Disney/MGM, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Bay, Downtown
Disney (shops/bars/restaurants/movies). Hotel after hotel, timeshare after
timeshare.

Mickey and Minnie most at Magic Kingdom, also make appearances elsewhere.
They have "character breakfast" at some Disney hotels. More expensive at
Disney properties, but you can ride their transportation system right into
the parks.

Disneyland used to be single park in Anaheim, Orange County, CA (about an
hour south of city of LA). They added California Adventure and Downtown
Disney adjacent to it few years ago (CA Adv. built on old main parking lot.
Parking now mostly offsite with shuttles.) Absolutely loved "Soaring Over
California" ride.

Disney in California is much more compact physically, and often much less
hot and humid than Florida. Think it's more "parent friendly" and less
tiring for the kids. They also have Mickey's Toon Town kid section. Parades
and fireworks are super.

Check out Sehlinger's "Unofficial Guide" books esp. Disney World With Kids
and Disneyland With Kids.

:-)

Emm-Eye-Cee, Kay-Eee-Wye, Emm-Ohh-You-Ess-Eee :-)

Outbound email scanned for virus'.