We are going to bring in some one full time to do .Net programing and a
little ColdFusion. What are some of the programs a person should be
familiar with to write the .Net code? Can I force them to use some thing
like DW MX since it supports ASP, VB, C#,and CF?

Also, I've never worked with .Net before. Is there anything I should be
on the look for when we start interviewing people? I can spot a CF or
HTML bull sh*ter but I'm afraid I'll have a much harder time with .Net.

Phillip B.