I knew a guy that would go to the mall to panhandle. He would find some
body to be his silent partner and give 25% to them. He would target old
ladies and tell them him and his friend had spent all of their money and
didn't have buss fair to get home. They would ask him how much it would
cost for the two of them to ride home and he would tell them $1.50. It's
such a small amount and for such a good reason the old ladies would
always give him the money. At the end of the day his profit would be
close to a hundred dollars.

:-|

Phillip B.