From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 11:55 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Gel you play silent storm yet? WW2 games

Hi Bill,

Nope. I haven't picked that up yet. I hear the hardware requirements are
pretty steep though!
I just have a measley 1.8 P4 with a Geforce Ti4600 128MB card right now.

I have to upgrade..but at the moment its too expensive, and I want to
wait on PCI-X..so probably looking at Summer.

I'm leaning more to playing console games at the moment. :)

Afrika Corps is a turn based tactical? i didn't know that! Is it good?
I'm getting fed up of the WWII theme though.

What the heck is Squad Assault?

-Gel