Did you just send this message?  It's dated 2/1.

Anyway - isn't the Proliant 5000 a really old line of servers?  Like
166Mhz Pentium Pro - class servers?  I seem to remember working with
some back in 1998.

Ok, a quick Ebay search has a Proliant 5000 with 4 Pentium Pro 200s, 512
megs of RAM, 2x 10/100 NIC's, 6 4.3 GB HDD's, a SCSI CD-ROM, floppy
drive, and a StorageWorks drive enclosure...

... for $75 with 8 days left on the auction.  Depending on how much
they're offering with it, you could pay a couple of hundred bucks and
have a fun little server to play with... but could probably build a far
more powerful computer with 3-year-old parts for the same amount.

- Jim