Yeah, and that movie kicked ass.....i dont think i will see The Passion,
though, not my cup of tea. Now if they had zombies, or explosions or hot
babes in leather......

-----Original Message-----
From: Cassidy Symons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 8:26 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Final thoughts on Gibson

Remember all the controversy, hate mail, and protests that surrounded Dogma?

Cassidy
  People don't go out and riot over works of
  fiction. If you have faith in people's ability to know the difference
  between a movie and their religion, then you have nothing to fear. Despite
  my low opinion of humanity in general, I still think we can tell what's
real
  and what's on the screen. At least that's my hope. :)
  _____