I got back from the hospital late last night and didn't have time to do much
reading of email or posting. Without pointing fingers or whatever, I'm going
to ask that
1. Either all religions are attacked equally or none are.
2. Remember to read your words before you post. When posting on religion and
the like (including political religions), you can really hurt people and
start major fights. I'm not saying don't, I'm just saying be very sure of
what your saying and what may result.
Click Here