Hey its only Evolution in action.

Its all part of the secret Canadian plan to take over the world. By getting
rid of all the Canadian Darwin award nominees, it improves Canadians in
general. In a very short time, a generation or two at the most, Canadians
will be immeasurably superior to the Americans. And so they can just walk in
and take over the US. And who will complain, because Canadians are all nice
guys eh!

Of course now that you know of the real secret plan, we'll have to kill you.

larry

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/OttawaSun/News/2004/02/23/357639.html/
  _____