From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 11:56 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: CFUN

I can certainly see where people would get upset if two speakers they
want
to hear from are presenting simultaneously.  But the reality of it is
that
the cost is so ridiculously cheap that an "either/or" scenario is still
worthwhile (IMO).

I just put in a request to the boss to send me.  I'm sure the cost of
the
convention itself won't be a problem...and the fact that it's on a
weekend
can only help.  The biggest obstacle might be the transportation/lodging
(I'd be coming from AZ).

As far as having to limit your material...will there be any takeaways
given
that show/detail the full preso?

Hey...a dvd maybe?  "Michael Dinowitz - The Uncut Version*".  Now with
deleted scenes and director's commentary.

* (of course, now i have to beat Mr. Braver to the obvious bris joke...)
: )