Actually it isn't the css that's the problem, but the html

Your <p> tags are closed and are actually at the end of the paragraph.

The reason that the first paragraph is different is because you've styled
your <p> tag to be sans-serif, but you don't actually start a <p> tag until
after the first paragraph.

Your code should look more like this:

* Users can easily and quickly add, edit or delete data; <br>
* Users can perform powerful and flexible search to dig out data from a
large data volume for editing, deletion or use;

--
marlon

"And Bobby you are right, I am being selfish, but the last time I checked,
we don't have a whole lot of songs that feature the cowbell!"