> From my limited experience with the SuperShuttles in this
> area, is that it costs around $20 or so to go from Dulles to
> the outer suburbs. There is a MARC train that goes from BWI
> to Union Station, there you could catch the Metro.
>
> However all in all, I think that you would be better off
> flying into Ronnie Raygun and taking the Metro from there.

I interviewed in the area, flew into BWI and then took the train down to get
picked up from Huntington METRO station down in Alexandria.  My experiences
were:

- MARC only runs Monday through Friday.  A ticket from Union Station to BWI
is something around $9 one way.  On the weekends Amtrak makes the runs.
However, the tickets on the weekends are $20 one way.  My Amtrak train was
about 2 hours late, but that was because of the very bad weather system.
- MARC and Metro connect up at Union Station on the Red Line.  I don't know
if it would make more sense to take a taxi from the Airport to the hotel
though.
- You can fly into BWI via Southwest.  They don't fly into any other airport
in the DC Metro.  I'm looking at $78 plus taxes and fees to fly roundtrip
from Buffalo to Baltimore.

Hope these help someone.  I can't make my travel plans until the middle of
next month anyway so I'm not sure if I'm going to try and get a room at the
hotel or look into arranging something with family that I have in the area.

Until Later!
Hatton

---