Subscription music service.  Listen to all the albums you want for $9.95 a
month.  Burn to CD for $.79 a track.  I like it because I get to listen to a
bunch of different music without having to blow wads of money.  Most every
time an album is reviewed on NPR, I've already listened to it on Rhapsody.

For instance, the new Album from a newcomer name Nellie Mckay was reviewed
today.  I was listening to it 3 or 4 days ago.  Decent album btw.