Of course NOT, Patrick, that's why, I asked, whatCFIDEdirHERE, whatever828e3sd
directory?

With CF5.0, I did but had to mess around to get the JVM to be intelligent enough
to find it, instead of CFADMIN component contains all this sort of conf data,
and have ANY cf-related service request talk to it including JVM, well, just
me ...