Here is an exchange between me and the said co-worker. Interesting.

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> CO_WORKER 2/27/2004>>>

It's Jesus, written in "red" to show it is He that speaketh.  :)

>>> Candace Cottrell 02/27/04 08:30AM >>>

Jesus tells us or one of the disciples tells us? (Mark, Matthew, etc.) Just curious.

>>> CO_WORKER 2/27/2004 >>>

I remember reading this.  Later in the Bible, in one of the four Gospels, Jesus tells us this is no longer the right thing to do.

>>> Candace Cottrell 02/26/04 04:44PM >>>

Deuteronomy > Chapter 24
24:1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
24:2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife