From: Smith, Matthew P -CONT(CSC) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 9:29 AM
To: 'Brendan Avery '
Subject: RE: dvd back up software

The one I played way back when was on a pc not an apple, though I'm
pretty sure it was published on both platforms.

Most of the games you mentioned I played on the pc(a 386 or MABYE a
screaming 486, heh).  Any reason you choose the apple versions, or was
that just the platform that you originally played them on, and you just
want to go with what you know?  Better graphics on the apple versions or
something else?