I'm sorry, the metaphor needed a little more work.
"If she's wearing a see through dress and walking through a rapist
convention then yes, she's asking for it". That's the web.
I once installed a SQL server and went away for 10 minutes. I planned to
patch it but before I could, it was infected with the SQL slammer virus. If
I patched it right away, then I would never have gotten it. My fault for
walking away.