I've been looking at the logs of who hits the HoF site and where they come
from and it leads me to believe one thing; people suck.
I've got one person hiding his referer behind spam sites (sex, gambling,
etc.). I've got one group of people who are hiding their browser type under
a mass of random letters. Anyone know if theplanet.com is running a 'hider'
for their clients? It's either that or there's a bot running over there
grabbing HoF content.
Fun.
Click Here